- Lodging in 3 of Tripadvisors “Excellent” rated eco-lodges
- 3 meals per day. All local transportation to lodges included.
- Guided day tour of Corcovado National Park from Los Patos Ranger
- Station trails at Danta Corcovado Lodge.
- Guided night Walk at Danta Corcovado Lodge
- Guided river tour by kayak at Saladero Eco Lodge
- Guided day hike into Carate entrance of Corcovado National park (or)
- Horseback riding on the beach.
All inclusive – 8 days-7 nights package: $1,329 Per person.
Danta Corcovado Lodge:
Unique design and outstanding staff.
Explore the magnificent Corcovado National Park near Los Patos. An experienced local guide take you through the amazing biodiversity of the tropical rainforest.
La Leona Eco Lodge:
Experience Corcovado National Park directly on the Pacific.
The closest lodge to the Carate entrance, and with miles of beach and private trails to explore. Your local guide will take you into the wonders of Corcovado National Park. Watch out for Tapirs and poison dart frogs.
Saladero Eco Lodge:
Private trails in primary rainforest.
Swim in the calm turquoise waters of the Golfo Dulce with dolphins and sea turtles or snorkel at a coral reef 15 minutes away by kayak. Lookout for the many exotic species of birds and animals.
Representatives of Danta Corcovado Lodge will pick you up in Pto. Jimenez. During the first afternoon you are free to explore the lodge, gardens and trails. Optional tours to the chocolate farm or indigenes Indian site are also available. Night Hike. Lunch and Dinner –
Guided hike into Corcovado National Park at the Los Patos Ranger Station. Enjoy incredible views, pristine forest and the walk in the footprints of the jaguars. This walk lasts from 7am to 3pm. Box lunch on the hike and dinner included.
After breakfast we leave Danta Corcovado Lodge and travel by car to Pto Jimenez where you will be met by La Leona Eco Lodge staff. The journey to the logde is approximately 1 1/2 hours and is truly an adventure. From Carate, enjoy a pleasant 2.5 km walk to the lodge on the beach. The ocean views are stunning and not to be missed. Our personnel will welcome you with a drink and help get you settled in your tent. Later, enjoy your delicious lunch where you will meet your guide that will lead you into the amazing Corcovado National Park on the next day. If you prefer you can substitute the horseback riding on the beach instead the park hike. In the afternoon you are free to relax or walk La Leona’s private trails. Dinner included
Take breakfast early in the morning and get ready to start your hike into Corcovado National Park on Osa Penninsula’s primary rainforest. In this 4 hour walk you will observe a great variety wild life. Start early so you can be back at the lodge by lunch time. (1 or 2 pm). Take the afternoon to relax, we wait for you at Dinner
After Breakfast, walk the beach to Carate and leave by taxi for Pto Jimenez where we will meet up with Saladero Eco Lodge’s boat. During the 30-35 minute boat ride you can see dolphins and sea turtles. Upon arrival we will welcome you with cold tropical juice and help you settle into your cabin. When you are ready take a tour of the gardens, we will talk about medicinal plants, birds and rainforests eco systems. Learn to open (and eat) a coconut, make coconut milk and coconut oil. After lunch you have the afternoon to relax, kayak, snorkel, swim or hike. Afternoon salsa and dinner.
After a breakfast, we will take our kayaks up the Rio Esquinas, tide allowing, for a guided tour of the mangrove estuary and river: home of the tallest red mangroves in the world. As only kayaks can enter the narrow mangrove channels, we will be sole witnesses of the sounds of pistol shrimp. After lunch, take the afternoon to relax, kayak, snorkel, swim or hike. Afternoon salsa and dinner.
Free day. You can choose to go on one of our optional tours, kayak, swim or fish. If you need a break, just relax in a hammock with a cold drink and enjoy the sights and sounds of the rainforest. Breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
After a leisurely breakfast we will return you to Pto Jimenez. Boat transport is at 9:00am unless you have an earlier flight.
- Lodging – At Saladero Eco Lodge you stay at the Beach House or Tree House (Tree house Less -$60 per person per package). At Danta Corcovado Lodge you are in bungalows, large screened tents set on wood platforms with full size beds and full bathrooms with hot water showers. At La Leona Eco Lodge you will also be staying on large screened tents on permanent wood platforms with full size beds and full bathrooms and showers.
- All local transportation included.
- This package does not include any international or regional flights. Arrival and departure from Pto Jimenez is recommended if flying.
- All packages require a 50% deposit to reserve and the balance paid 30 days prior to arrival.
- No other promotions or discounts can be included with this package.
Danta Corcovado Lodge
La Leona Eco Lodge
Saladero Eco Lodge